I worked as a Graphic Designer for DES Architects+Engineers, Redwood City, CA from 2007-2008, until the economy crashed and the work dried up.
• Produced 24″ × 36″ presentation boards for a sustainability project exhibited at Asilomar, Monterey, CA
• Produced various marketing imagery for use in brochures, ads, annual reports
• Produced videos of proposed corporate campus in San Diego
• Provided art direction, storyboards, graphic design, built 3d models, rendered 3d scenes, set up green screens, scheduled actors, direction, composited digital elements, edited video
• Produced images of exterior facades, campuses, aerial conditions, and interiors
• Websites about various projects
• Software used: 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, InDesign, Photoshop, Sorenson Squeeze, Audacity